Nautilus XP Scooter (DPV)
The NAUTILUS line of dive propulsion vehicles from Indigo Industries are in a class of their own. With their smaller design, thrust and duty cycle, Nautilus is the perfect dive companion for every recreational diver. Increase your total bottom time by not exerting yourself. Battle the currents with twice the power. Manage your decompression stops or line up for the perfect photo. Nautilus gives you the tools you need to make every dive a perfect dive.
If you consume a lot of air the XP is your answer. It provides the ability to complete dives with your group by conserving energy through reduced kicking
The Nautilus XP’s patented forward & reverse design helps divers stay at their desired depth while surfacing and in position while shooting photography
BATTERY: Lithium batteries that are simple to charge or swap out
SPEED: Propels with 12 pounds of thrust. That’s about as much as kicking at peak effort with fins
RUN TIME: Lithium TSA approved batteries last 40 minutes at full power output. For most recreational divers that means two full dives
WEIGHT: At less than 15 pounds and only 17” in length, the NAUTILUS XP is easy to carry on to any dive boat or beach. Simply strap it on to the tank and dive it
SIZE: 17" (43.18 cm) in length
FULL MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
HOW TO TURN THE NAUTILUS XP ON
The code to take the Nautilus out of sleep mode - take the trigger and toggle the following sequence:
(NOTE: DO THE SEQUENCE SLOWLY - DOING THE SEQUENCE TOO FAST WILL HINDER IT FROM STARTING)
You will hear a tone will occur upon awakening.
IF IT DOES NOT START WAIT 15 SECONDS FOR THE SYSTEM TO REBOOT AND DO THE SEQUENCE AGAIN SLOWLY.
This page is a quick reference guide for the Nautilus XP
Please refer to your owners manual for complete instructions.
IMPORTANT TIPS TO KNOW
- The trigger is ALWAYS to be used in your left hand.
- The Nautilus must be run in the water. Do not operate NAUTILUS XP for extended periods out of the water.
- Always use of cap when operating the Nautilus XP to control all flowing hair.
- Be sure to check all sealed areas prior to each and every dive. - Battery cap O-rings
- If water enters any part of the unit return to an authorized Indigo dealer for inspection.
- Remove batteries immediately if wet and return to an authorized Indigo dealer for review.
HOW TO CHARGE BATTERY
- Using the cap tool provided, unscrew the rear caps by inserting the tool into the provided hole and turning the cap counter clockwise.
- Carefully set the cap aside ensuring that the o-ring stay clear of debris and dirt.
- Disconnect the XT60 connector
- Repeat on the second tube.
- Plug in the small lead from the batteries into the charger provided. The charger can charge both batteries at the same time.
- While charging, the indicator light on the charger will remain constant red.
- Once charged it will change to green. Waiting an additional 30-minutes after green on the initial charge will balance the cells.
IMPORTANT - DO NOT OPERATE NAUTILUS XP FOR EXTENEDED PERIODS OUT OF THE WATER. THE BEARINGS ARE LUBRICATED BY THE WATER. VIBRATION AND NOISE WILL BE GREATER WHEN DRY.
TRAVELING WITH YOUR DPV ON AN AIRLINES
- Place each battery in separate bags. Either your carry on or a checked bags.
- Remove the battery caps with the battery cap remover tool and leave the caps open. TSA will want to look inside the tubes.
- TSA may inspect your NAUTILUS DPV. This is very normal.
- Your NAUTILUS DPV is TSA compliant for airline travel.
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to email@example.com or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by TNT express./ TNT economy but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide as coverage by TNT .more info please email to us .