Apeks XTX100 Classic regulator
Apeks XTX100 Classic
The old version of the XTX100 regulator
The XTX100 regulator can be converted from a right handed hose configuration (as supplied from the APEKS factory in the standard) to a left handed one. This feature is known as the Reversible Venturi System (RVS). Changing the regulator to a left handed configuration is both quick and simple and can be performed by any APEKS Authorised Service Technician.
- The XTX100 regulator incorporates the new feature of Diver Changeable Exhausts system (DCE). This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice of the wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and the narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator (ideal for use as an octopus regulator).
The XTX100 regulator incorporates a new front cover manufactured using high strength plastic which greatly improves the durability of the most vulnerable part of the demand valve and an aesthetically pleasing chrome plated metal insert immediately identifying this regulator as a top of the range model.
- The new ergonomic Venturi lever of the XTX100 has been designed to reduce the amount of grit ingress and also incorporate an index-able, tactile / audible ratchet Venturi lever mechanism.
A new swivel hose connection is available at an extra cost. This allows the demand valve end of the hose connection to rotate and pivot, providing a more comfortable fit.
- A new silicone exhaust valve has been used on the XTX100 regulator improving breathing performance.
- Solid one piece body
- 4 angled medium pressure ports, 4 x 3/8" UNF
- 2 angled high pressure ports, 2 x 7/16" UNF
- Environmentally dry sealed system
- Luxurious satin silver chrome finish
- Balanced for superior performance
- Adjustable cracking control
- Integrated venturi control
- Pneumatically balanced valve design
- Micro Adjuster
- Suitable for cold water use
- Bright and Satin Chrome Finish
- Right or Left hand hose configuration
- Metal Inserted front cover
- New Optional Extra Hose Swivel connection
- Changeable Exhaust Tees (DCE, Diver Changeable Exhaust) (Both sets supplied)
- Identical to the XTX200 except for chrome finish and model number
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to email@example.com or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by TNT express./ TNT economy but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide as coverage by TNT .more info please email to us .