Aqua Lung Outlaw BCD
We broke all the rules with the creation of the Outlaw. Designed for the expert diver who appreciates a minimalistic approach to diving, the Outlaw goes back to diving freedom with no pockets, no steel D-rings and a simple backpack. Its unique modular connector system provides the quickest and easiest way to customize for your most comfortable fit, creating up to 27 different size configurations. Experience diving in its purest form.
- Back inflation BCD with an interchangeable bladder available in 5L/12lbs & 11L/25 lbs lift capacities
- The most pure way to dive – just a simple backpack, no pockets or steel D-rings
- ModLock™ connectors— easy-to-disconnect and reattach shoulders and waists and has an overall weight less than 1.8kg/4lbs
- Interchangeable shoulder and waist strap components:
- Create 27 possible sizes for the perfect fit for every diver
- Webbed daisy chain, often found on military gear, provides multiple attachment points for your accessories
- Standard carabineer that can be mounted on either right or left shoulder strap
- GripLock™ tank band – patent pending finger-saver feature and macro presets create an easy and safe solution for securing and detaching a cylinder to a BC
- A bladder retraction system pulls in the sides of the bladder during deflation keeping the unit streamlined and reducing drag
- Chest strap for personalized comfort
- Features 4 soft webbed D-rings for streamlined accessory attachment
- Lower right pull dump
- SureLock II™ Weight System (patented) - allows you to easily insert the weight pouch and an audible "click" lets you know the weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the weights can be released with a firm pull of the handle
- Trim pockets (2.25kg/5lbs
|Sizes||3 packaged (27 possible size configurations)|
|Color Combinations:||1 - Black|
|Dump valves||Flat valves|
|# of D-rings||4 soft webbed|
|Ditchable weight||9kg/20lb (with optional SureLock II™ system)|
|Non-ditchable weight||4.5kg/10 lb (with optional trim pockets)|
|Lift Capacity (liters/lbs/N)||5L/12 lb/53N or 11L/25 lb/110 N|
The figures in this guide are approximate, NOT absolute.
|Model||Size||Height||Weight (lb)||Waist Range||Over the Shoulder||Total Weight (lb/kg)||Releasable Weight (lb/kg)||Lift in Pounds||Lift in Newtons|
|Outlaw||S||4'8-5'7||90-155||29-43||33-42||20/9 (Optional)||20/9 (Optional)||12/25||50/110|
|M||5'7-6'0||150-210||32-48||40-49||20/9 (Optional)||20/9 (Optional)||12/25||50/110|
|L||5'10-6'5||200-270||42-58||44-53||20/9 (Optional)||20/9 (Optional)||12/25||50/110|
Waist size in Women's waist size is always measured just above the pelvic bone. This same measurement applies for BC fitting.
Over The Shoulder (OTS) measurement is taken by placing the measuring tape across either the right or left shoulder and reading the distance between the top of the waist line on the back to the top of the waist line in the front. Again, for this measurement in men the waistline is taken to be at the height of the belly button. When fitting the customer in his/her respective waist size and OTS range, inquire what thickness of wetsuit the BC is most likely to be worn with. Calculate about a 2” allowance for the waist measurements for thick, cold water suits.
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by TNT express./ TNT economy but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide as coverage by TNT .more info please email to us .