Scubapro MK17 EVO / C370 R095 Octopus + scubapro gauge + regulator bag
Balanced sealed diaphragm first stage perfect for cold water diving, paired with a powerflow Downstream valve second stage, offering a reliable and an improved work of breathing compared to a classic downstream valve. With complete adjustment options.
Scubapro MK17 EVO / C370 & Free R095 Octopus
This reg system combines SCUBAPRO’s premium diaphragm first stage with its newest air-balanced second stage. The MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing. The new C370 brings forth the best features of its predecessor, the C350, while adding a balanced valve to its design. Its new exhaust tee, based on the S620 Ti’s design, contributes to a 10% improvement in work of breathing over the C350. It’s a smart reg system for all kinds of diving applications.
MK17 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- More compact design features a smaller dry ambient pressure chamber and spring, although the bulletproof inner parts remain the same.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow -- 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min - includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 - 30oz/850g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 6900 l/ min - 230 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
C370 Second Stage:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Compact rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the SCUBAPRO C-Series signature
- A new poppet and lever allows the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350
- A new exhaust tee based on the S620 Ti’s design contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350)
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from smaller to largest
- Weight: 171g.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1600 l/min
Scubapro R095 Octopus
The R095 is a new economical second stage featuring classic downstream valve technology that has a well-earned reputation for safety and reliability. Designed to be extremely easy to use in an emergency, the R095 is pre-tuned to the optimum inhalation volume for safe and uncomplicated use -- you never have to hassle with control knobs or switches; simply put it in your mouth and breathe.
The R095 OCTO combines all the features of the R095 with a high-visibility yellow purge cover and a 39-inch yellow hose that makes it that much easier to share with a buddy in need. For new divers as well as veterans looking for an economical backup breather that's simple, dependable and offers excellent visibility, the R095 OCTO is a great choice. It's also a versatile second stage for use on deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment feature.
R095 Second Stage
- Classic downstream valve
- VIVA Preset
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Left/right hose attachment
- Weight: 165g / 5.8oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 PSI
scubapro single gauge
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by TNT express./ TNT economy but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide as coverage by TNT .more info please email to us .