Scubapro MK2 Evo R195 with R095 Octopus and scubapro gauge
Scubapro MK2 Evo R195 R095 Octopus
This combination of regulator and octopus will keep your wallet intact while providing everything you need
The MK2 EVO/R195 is the perfect go-anywhere reg for divers looking for simplicity and reliability at a price that won't bust the budget.
- The MK2 EVO comes with SCUBAPRO's patented Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) that lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response and maximum airflow with minimal effort -- regardless of how cold the water is. The XTIS makes this possible by fully isolating the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing freezing resistance by an average of 50 percent over the previous MK2 first stage.
The MK2 EVO is the only downstream piston-style first stage with internal components specifically designed to resist freezing in extreme cold-water conditions. It is also ultra compact, yet it has a bigger piston that pumps out 15 percent more airflow from a smaller package. So you can expect top-notch breathing performance whether you're reef diving in the warm Caribbean or wreck diving in the chilly Great Lakes.
- The R195 is a modern second stage design based on the heritage of the time-honored R190. The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm, functional purge button and VIVA switch for smooth and easy operation.
The MK2 EVO/R195 is a proven reg system, reliable, easy to maintain and easy to use. Plus, with its left or right hose routing capability, it's also the perfect system for use on stage or pony bottles.
- For new divers as well as veterans looking for an economical regulator that's dependable and that can handle all water temperatures, the MK2 EVO/R195 is not only the best choice, it's the only choice.
The R095 Octopus
Going down armed with a smooth-breathing backup reg doesn't have to be complicated, and it doesn't have to be expensive. The R095 OCTO is proof of that. The R095 is a new economical second stage featuring classic downstream valve technology that has a well-earned reputation for safety and reliability. Designed to be extremely easy to use in an emergency, the R095 is pre-tuned to the optimum inhalation volume for safe and uncomplicated use -- you never have to hassle with control knobs or switches; simply put it in your mouth and breathe. The R095 OCTO combines all the features of the R095 with a high-visibility yellow purge cover and a 39-inch yellow hose that makes it that much easier to share with a buddy in need. For new divers as well as veterans looking for an economical backup breather that's simple, dependable and offers excellent visibility, the R095 OCTO is a great choice.
- Incl. Hoses
Scubapro Compact SPG
SCUBAPRO's Compact Pressure Gauge is an ideal travelling gauge or back-up instrument.
- 400bar model adapting to 200bar and 300bar technology. Compatible with high pressure systems.
- Red zone between 50bar and 0bar for increased safety.
- Two extra loops on sides to attach safety lanyard.
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to email@example.com or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by TNT express./ TNT economy but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide as coverage by TNT .more info please email to us .