Scubapro MK25 EVO A700 / R195 Octopus / scubapro gauge & scubapro reporter bag
Scubapro MK25 Evo A700 Package.
Now only rm 4590 cash price with completed set with double gauge octopus / inflator hose
RRP RM 6300
offer valid while stock last
Scubapro MK25 Evo A700 Package you are guaranteed a reliable, low-effort delivery of air, no matter how hard you’re breathing, how deep you’re diving.
This Scubapro MK25 Evo A700 Package includes
Scubapro MK25 Evo A700
Scubapro R195 Octopus
Scubapro Compact Console
scubapro reporter bag
inflator hose to bcd
Scubapro MK25 EVO / A700 / R195 Octopus
With the MK25 EVO/A700 you are guaranteed a reliable, low-effort delivery of air, no matter how hard you're breathing, how deep you're diving, or what your temperature gauge reads.
The MK25 EVO first stage lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high airflow -- regardless of how cold the water is. This is made possible with SCUBAPRO's exclusive patented Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) that fully isolates the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing its freezing resistance 30 percent over previous versions of the MK25 without compromising breathing performance. This makes the MK25 EVO the ultimate do-it-all first stage for all water temperatures.
The A700 second stage, with its metal casing, screw-down casing cover, metal valve housing (barrel) and over-molded accents, exhibits a real muscularity in design. Its air-balanced valve technology and oversized exhaust valve work in conjunction with a well designed sectional exhaust tee, a first-rate purge and responsive user controls to create a bullet-proof breather with effortless inhalation and an ease of exhalation that is unmatched.
The R195 is a modern second stage design based on SCUBAPRO's time-honored R190 but re-engineered with modern materials. It combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm, functional purge button and VIVA switch for smooth and easy breathing and simple operation. Its robust construction, smooth air delivery and reliability makes the R195 a sensible second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment.
The R195 OCTO combines all the features of the standard R195 with a high visibility yellow cover and a 39-inch yellow hose that makes it easy to share with a buddy in need. For new divers as well as veterans looking for an economical backup breather that's simple, dependable and features high visibility, there's no better choice than the R195 OCTO.
MK25 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant
- and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations.
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame.
- Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
A700 Second Stage:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged full-metal case, front cover and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Airflow at 200bar: 2000 l/min
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39 inches long and features an oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 7.0oz/198g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
SCUBAPRO is a strong and recognizable brand in the diving industry, thanks to our innovative, high-quality diving gear.
And when you love diving, you want to wear and identify with SCUBAPRO, even when you may not be underwater.
Scubapro report bag
This new backpack offers lots of storage space in three roomy compartments. The rear compartment is ideal for clothes, the middle compartment is designed for a laptop, e-tablet, documents and magazines (with a special pocket for passport and boarding passes), and the front compartment is designed to stow items like digital cameras. You also get a small mesh pouch on one side to hold a water bottle, and a small zippered pocket on the opposite side for keys or other important small items.
- Offering 3 main compartments plus additional smaller pockets to stow a variety of important gear, work papers and writing tools.
- Computer compartment is sized perfectly for laptops up to 15 inches.
- Double slider zippers are easy to use and help keep contents secure.
- Padded shoulder straps and top handle make this an easy bag to carry around.
- Dimensions: 20.5x15x9.5in/52x38x24cm. Weight: 2.4lbs/1070g. Volume: 11.6gal/ 44L