SDI Dive master course 2 NOV - 11 NOV 2018
Dive master course SDI frm 2 Nov to 11 nov 2018 at kg genting tioman . course for 10 days.
for course only and registration rm 2990 10D9N ( not included accomodation / ferry / bfast )
Rate Rm 3790 course and registration per pax for 10D9n with bfast / base on twin sharing or quad sharing std aircond room at marina bay resort & restaurant / Ferry return tg gemuk to kg genting. Deposit rm 1000.00 and Remaining balance 2 weeks before arrival date.
P/s if your cpr or cprox not available or expired just attend the course and add only rm 350 and valid for 2 years.
please pm or whatapp to 0192867180 for more info
Who this course is for:
- The advanced diver interested in working in the dive industry as a professional dive guide or moving on to become an instructor
- Minimum age 18
- Certified SDI Advanced Diver or equivalent; advanced certification must include verifiable experience in deep, navigation, night, and limited visibility specialties
- Certified SDI Rescue Diver or equivalent
- Provide proof of current CPR, first aid and oxygen provider(where local law permits)*
- Provided proof of at least 40 logged dives (see 3.11 for number of dives/hours required for graduation)
*Note: SDI CPROX, CPR1st or CPROX1stAED courses may be combined with the SDI Divemaster program by qualified instructors
What you can expect to learn:
The SDI Divemaster Diver Course takes an in-depth look at all of the following and more:
- SDI standards and procedures
- History of SDI
- Code of ethics and professionalism of an SDI Divemaster
- Products and procedures
- How to place an order
- Yearly renewals
- Liability and insurance
- Risk management
- Waivers and releases
- Filling out an accident report
- Knowledge Development
- Physics and physiology of diving
- Medical problems related to diving
- Use of dive computers and tables
- Diving environment
- Dive planning and dive management control
- Problem solving
- Underwater and surface communications
- Diver assistance
- Avoiding out of air and emergency situations
- Recommended safe diving practices
- Boat diving procedures
- Shore/beach diving procedures
- Night diving procedures
- Accident management
- Emergency procedures
- Leadership development
- Planning group dives
- Divemaster check lists and logs
- detail info as below link
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by TNT express./ TNT economy but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide as coverage by TNT .more info please email to us .