Unless otherwise stated, all warranties for any product sold by coral dive recreation (The Company)/ coral dive store , will be that of the original manufacturer (The Manufacturer), with some extra terms included, as stated further below.
The warranty can therefore likely be found on the manufacturers website or in any other relevant document provided by the manufacturer, or otherwise.
A link to a few major manufacturers warranties are as follows, and this list is inexhaustive. The Company assumes no responsibility to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information provided below. It is up to the consumer to discover his rights under the warranty that has been provided to him by the manufacturer. The list is as follows:
1) Intova - http://www.intova.net/support/warranties/
2) Ikelite - http://www.ikelite.com/support/service/index.html
5) Zeagle - http://www.zeagle.com/en/Support/Warranty
IMPORTANT EXTRA INCLUDED TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) The item or items under any warranty claim are to be sent at the customer or buyer's expense. The Company will not take any responsibility for any charges incurred by the customer when the customer makes a warranty claim.
2) The customer, when claiming under warranty, has chosen to bear the burden of having to wait for the warranty to take effect, if it does take effect at all. The company assumes no responsibility for any delay or undesirable issue of time arising from any warranty claim that has been made.
3) The Company reserves the right to change the terms of any warranty coverage that has been provided, without prior notice, and any changes made by the company are to be given immediate effect.
4) If any terms of the manufacturers warranty conflicts with the warranty terms stated by the company, the companies warranty terms will prevail over any and all conflicting warranty terms that are contained in the manufacturers warranty.
for any issue related warranty
kindly please email to