SCUBAPRO CARAVAN TROLLEY BAG
Whether you're going down the block to the local diving site or halfway around the world, you're going to need to bring your dive gear.
The CARAVAN roller bag works great for moving gear from your car trunk down to the dive boat, and it can just as easily negotiate crowded airports as you journey to exotic dive destinations. The huge main compartment features a U-shaped, corrosion-resistant YKK zipper for easy-access packing, with external compression straps to secure the load. Additional side and top pockets are perfect for smaller items.
Handles on the top, bottom and side are provided for lifting the CARAVAN onto dive benches or inspection tables, and double-duffel straps offer convenient hand-carrying. But the CARAVAN works best as a roller bag. Smooth saltwater-resistant wheels and a double-bar retractable tow handle work together in a superb rolling transport system.
Easy to lift, carry and roll and offering lots of packing volume, the CARAVAN is a solid choice for both local diving as well as long-range dive travel.
- Bag's exterior is made from a combination of 420D Nylon NT, 450D Rip-stop and 600D Polyester/PU for strength and durability. The interior lining is 150D Polyester.
- Offering over four gallons more volume than its predecessor, the CARAVAN comes with substantially increased gear-packing capacity.
- A large main compartment, two side pockets and one flat pocket on top provide a variety of packing and stowage options.
- YKK saltwater-resistant double-slider zippers are durable and make accessing the large main compartment that much easier.
- External compression straps, a retractable double-bar trolley handle, side, top and bottom carry handles, and reinforced saltwater resistant wheels offer a bevy of lifting, carrying and rolling options.
- Dimensions: 27.5 x 15.8 x 13.8in. Weight: 11lbs. Volume: 22gal.